We’ve all been there. You’re following up with a prospect and despite your best sales pitch, they respond with, “Sorry, but the other event planning company was cheaper”.
What do you do? How do you respond? Can you turn this around?
No matter what they throw at you, my guest, Kendrick Shope, will unveil some of the most powerful techniques you can use to overcome even the toughest sales objections…without being pushy or salesy.
(if you are unable to see the podcast player above, you can access the episode on iTunes: http://bit.ly/mariepoulin)
In this episode, you’ll learn more about:
- Kendrick’s 7 powerful tools for overcoming sales objections, whether you’re a passive or aggressive personality (and none will leave you feeling salesy or pushy)
- How to overcome the sales objection: “You’re too expensive”
- How to overcome the sales objection: “I don’t have money in the budget for ____”
- How to overcome the sales objection: “I have to speak to _____ (someone else) about your quote / proposal”
- How to overcome the sales objection: “We’re happy with who we’re working with already”
- How to use empathy to hook your prospect and keep them engaged
- The biggest reason you’re getting a no instead of a yes
Links, tools & resources:
Thank you so much for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to the left of the post. You can also share the love by taking a moment to rate/review the Start Some Shift podcast! And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!