Some of the most common questions I get asked on a regular basis revolve around content. “How do I create great stuff to share in social media?”, “How often should I post?”, “Is there a way to connect my content to sales…without being salesy?”
My guests today – Amanda Serfozo & Joseph Rooks of Lexicontent – are going to give you all of the tools, ideas and insider secrets to develop content that connects and moves your audience.
(if you are unable to see the podcast player above, you can access the episodes on the Start Some Shift website: http://bit.ly/lexicontent)
In this episode, you’ll learn more about:
- Why emotion is so important when it comes to having you content stand out and connect
- How to overcome the mindset that you have nothing interesting to share or write about
- What makes content great, versus ‘meh’
- Great ideas to come up with awesome content
- How to evoke emotion
- Step-by-step, how to make content operational in you business and with your employees
Links, tools & resources:
Thank you so much for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to the left of the post. You can also share the love by taking a moment to rate/review the Start Some Shift podcast! And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!